Your heating system is not as efficient as it could be.
When your boiler runs, it makes extremely hot water. This is great on frigid winter nights when you need very hot water circulating through your baseboards or radiators to keep you warm—but it’s too hot for those autumn days. In fact, it’s too hot for most days in the fall, winter, and spring; but your boiler doesn’t know any better.
Thankfully, your thermostat realizes the problem. It compensates for the excessively hot water by turning your boiler on and off many times an hour. This keeps your house from overheating. What the thermostat doesn’t realize, though, is that the repeated on/off cycling wears out your boiler and is a very inefficient way for the boiler to operate.
Worst of all, it costs you a lot of money.
Optimize your heating system’s efficiency now with the PurePro HeatManager.
The HeatManager will automatically adjust the average temperature of the circulating hot water in your system as your heating needs change, so you’ll get just the right amount of heat at the right time. By adding a HeatManager to your boiler system, you’ll experience these results:
- 10 – 20% reduction in heating fuel usage — Guaranteed!
- More even comfort level, since the heat being delivered will match exactly what is needed, rather than providing spikes of heat every so often.
- Less wear and tear on your boiler due to fewer on/off cycles.
- Guaranteed to reduce your heating fuel usage by 10 – 20%, or we’ll refund your full purchase price!
- Can be installed on most new or existing boiler-type heating systems.
- Typically pays for itself in 12 – 24 months.
- After that, you continue to save season after season.
- Easily installed by a qualified technician.
- No outdoor temperature sensor needed – this means no holes in your walls!